Bella Hadid Sandwich Recipe– This sandwich went viral on TikTok and for a good reason! We are making the viral Bella Hadid sandwich recipe that combines basil aioli, balsamic vinaigrette, turkey, salami, and all the fixings.
WHAT IS THE BELLA HADID SANDWICH RECIPE?
In September 2022, Bella and her friend went on a picnic and sent the internet into a frenzy. People wanted to know what was in the sandwich. She posted a second video in early October as a follow-up, and that’s what we are making today.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Bread: Any sandwich bread will do; we used French bread because that’s what we had on hand. You can also use a soft baguette or hoagie.
- Basil Aioli: This is my favorite part of the sandwich; the aioli contains basil, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette: Make a quick vinaigrette using olive oil, balsamic glaze, salt, oregano, red pepper flakes, pepper, and dried basil.
- Protein: Fill the sandiwich with thinly sliced deli turkey and salami slices.
- Cheese: In one video, Hadid made the sandwich with brie, and in another, she did it with provolone- so it’s safe to say there is room for experimentation.
- Toppings: Diced red onions, thinly sliced iceberg lettuce, pepperoncinis, and fresh tomatoes finish the sandwich.
HOW TO MAKE BELLA HADID SANDWICH RECIPE
The full recipe with measurements is in the recipe card below.
Add mayonnaise, fresh basil, garlic, mustard, salt, and lemon juice to a small bowl. Stir and refrigerate.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and set it aside.
Layer the pepperoncinis onto the bread and gently press them in.
Combine ⅔ of the vinaigrette with the lettuce and onions and layer them onto the pepperoncinis.
Generously spread the basil aioli onto the other side of the bread.
Then, add sliced turkey and salami.
Add the cheese and sliced tomatoes, and finish with more dressing and a sprinkle of salt.
SEARCHING FOR MORE LIKE THIS?
If you love this recipe, try one of these TikTok favorites!
WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFTOVERS
- TO STORE – If you somehow happen to have leftovers, I recommend storing them in an airtight container or bag; it will keep for 1-2 days.
YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY:
Bella Hadid Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Small Bowls
For the Basil Aioli:
- ¼ cup mayonaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 sprinkle salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
- ¼ teaspoon basil, dried
For the Sandwich:
- 1 French bread, cut in half
- ½ can pepperoncinis, sliced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ⅓ head iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- ½ tomato, thinly sliced
- turkey, slices
- Add mayonnaise, fresh basil, garlic, mustard, salt, and lemon juice to a small bowl. Stir and refrigerate.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Layer the pepperoncinis onto the bread and gently press them in.
- Combine ⅔ of the vinaigrette with the lettuce and onions and layer them onto the pepperoncinis.
- Generously spread the basil aioli onto the other side of the bread. Then, add sliced turkey and salami.
- Add the cheese and sliced tomatoes, and finish with more dressing and a sprinkle of salt.
- The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for professional advice.
Tuesday 14th of February 2023
I tried the Bella Hadid sandwich recipe and it did not disappoint! The combination of the basil aioli and balsamic vinaigrette with the turkey and salami was amazing. It was easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch. I will definitely be making this again. Thank you for sharing this recipe!