23 Best Overnight Oat Recipes – Start your morning with a fuss-free breakfast. Whether you’re looking for something sweet and fruity or rich and indulgent, you will find overnight oats recipes to meet your needs and satisfy your cravings.
OVERNIGHT OAT RECIPES
My favorite thing about these overnight oat recipes is that you can make them with simple ingredients and prep them the night before, which means enjoying a tasty breakfast in the morning with minimal effort.
- 1. Biscoff Overnight Oats
- 2. Peach Overnight Oats
- 3. Protein Overnight Oats
- 4. Matcha Overnight Oats
- 5. Coffee Overnight Oats
- 6. Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit
- 7. Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
- 8. Mango Overnight Oats
- 9. Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk
- 10. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 11. Cherry Overnight Oats
- 12. Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats with Banana
- 14. Oreo Overnight Oats
- 15. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 16. Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 17. Lemon and Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 18. Nutella Overnight Oats
- 19. Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 20. Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
- 21. Overnight Oats with Blueberry and Chia
- 22. German Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
- 23. Coconut Blueberry Overnight Oats
1. Biscoff Overnight Oats
Make simple but delicious Biscoff overnight oats with minimal ingredients; this dessert-like breakfast comes together quickly and tastes just like Lotus Biscoff cookies!
2. Peach Overnight Oats
Peach overnight oats are sweet and creamy, making them a perfect breakfast! Prepare oats ahead of time for a delicious breakfast option on busy mornings.
3. Protein Overnight Oats
Protein overnight oats are a healthy, make-ahead breakfast perfect for those busy mornings, and the added protein will keep you full longer. Plus, they are perfect for meal prep!
4. Matcha Overnight Oats
Matcha overnight oats are a healthy grab-and-go breakfast option featuring matcha, chia seeds, and rolled oats for a meal-prep-friendly breakfast treat.
5. Coffee Overnight Oats
Speaking of caffeine, get your fix in the form of overnight oats! Chilled, creamy Coffee Overnight Oats are super quick and a great way to use leftover coffee in your pot!
6. Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit
Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit are one of the best ways to enjoy a nutritious breakfast when you’re on the go, and they are a perfect way to use the last bit of the frozen fruit used to make smoothies.
7. Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
Cinnamon, rolled oats and brown sugar make these Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats a delicious way to start your day. These best part? This easy breakfast recipe is ready for you when you wake up!
8. Mango Overnight Oats
Mango Overnight Oats are a simple, make-ahead breakfast; this is one of the easiest recipes to prepare. Pureed mango combines with rolled oats, chia seeds, milk, and maple syrup to give you a taste of the tropics.
9. Overnight Oats With Coconut Milk
Enjoy Overnight Oats with Coconut Milk; the rolled oats soak up the coconut milk, resulting in a creamy and filling breakfast that’s ready in the morning.
10. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
East Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are an excellent make-ahead breakfast with zero cooking involved. This creamy oatmeal recipe includes pumpkin puree, fall spices, and maple syrup – flavors reminiscent of your favorite fall dessert!
11. Cherry Overnight Oats
Few things are as satisfying as a quick grab-and-go Breakfast on a busy morning, and our blended Cherry Overnight Oats are no exception.
12. Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Make Cinnamon Overnight Oats with oats, almond milk, and cinnamon for a quick and easy breakfast that comes together while you sleep.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats with Banana
Make mornings a breeze with a delicious batch of Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. They take 5 minutes to prep without cooking; combine oats and let them chill. It’s the perfect grab-and-go meal to keep you going until lunch.
14. Oreo Overnight Oats
Oreos for breakfast? Delicious Oreo Overnight Oats features creamy oats, chia seeds, Oreo cookies, and milk for a grab-and-go breakfast treat!
15. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
Make an easy overnight oats recipe flavored like a chocolate-covered strawberry with a layer of creamy oats sandwiched between strawberry fruit spread and a dark chocolate topping.
16. Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats with chia seeds are hearty, satisfying, and oh-so-filling. Sweet, creamy, and full of protein and fiber, this breakfast will keep you full until lunch!
17. Lemon and Blueberry Overnight Oats
Try Lemon Blueberry Overnight Oats with chia seeds if you’re looking for a healthy breakfast with Fall flavor that will keep you full all morning long.
18. Nutella Overnight Oats
Easy Nutella Overnight Oats are a simple, delicious hazelnut breakfast idea. Quick to meal prep in advance for ready-to-go breakfasts throughout the week.
19. Strawberry Overnight Oats
These Strawberry Overnight Oats will soon become your new favorite breakfast. They taste like summer in a bowl, and you can make them in 5 minutes!
20. Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats are practically hands-off and loaded with flavor! Try our Fig Jam Recipe to take your breakfast to the next level.
21. Overnight Oats with Blueberry and Chia
Overnight Oats with Blueberry and Chia is super easy and quick to prepare. What’s more, it streamlines your morning rush, ensuring a healthy start to the day.
22. German Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
German Chocolate Overnight Oats are a wholesome, protein-packed breakfast with the flavors of german chocolate cake. They’re the perfect grab ‘n go breakfast!
23. Coconut Blueberry Overnight Oats
Blueberry Overnight Oats with Toasted Coconut is the easiest breakfast to make from scratch. A healthy way to start your day, this overnight oatmeal recipe can be packed up for the perfect grab-and-go breakfast treat.
TIPS FOR MAKING PERFECT OVERNIGHT OATS
- Store overnight oats in a jar with room to spare since the oatmeal expands as it rehydrates, and so will any mix-ins you add.
- I find a 1:1 ratio of one part old-fashioned oats and one part milk the best unless you add chia seeds. Use less liquid if you want thicker oatmeal and more if you like it runny.
- Despite the name overnight oats, they only need to soak for 2-3 hours before you can enjoy them. However, the longer you soak the oats, the softer they will become.
- Give the mixture a good stir before adding toppings and digging in. If the oats seem dry after sitting in the fridge, add another splash of milk.
- Overnight Oats are typically consumed cold, but if you prefer a warm bowl of oatmeal, you can heat the prepared oats in the microwave.
The best overnight oat recipes have a few things in common- oats (of course) and toppings or mix-ins to take them to the next level. Here are a few of my favorites!
- Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds
- Agave, Maple Syrup, Monk Fruit, Fig Jam
- Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese
- Almond Butter, Sunflower Seed Butter, Peanut Butter, Nutella, Cookie Butter
HOW LONG DO OVERNIGHT OATS LAST?
- Refrigerate – Most overnight oat recipes keep for three days in the refrigerator. If the oats seem dry after sitting in the fridge, add another splash of almond milk.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best liquid for overnight oats?
It depends on what you like. Milk is my preferred liquid to make Overnight Oat Recipes. Use dairy, oat, almond, coconut, or soy milk. You can also use water, orange juice, apple juice, and yogurt.
What is the ratio of oats to liquid for these Overnight Oat Recipes?
People often like their oats in one of two ways. Some want them to be thin and wet, whereas others enjoy more of a thick paste. I prefer mine thin, but I try to keep a good balance with my Overnight Oat Recipes, and I usually shoot for a 1:1 ratio of oats to liquid unless I am adding chia or basil seeds; for those recipes, I use a 1:2 ratio.
If my recipe is too thin, I recommend adding a tablespoon of Greek yogurt; this thickens the oats and increases the protein.
Do you eat overnight oats warm or cold?
Serve overnight oats chilled straight from the fridge for a convenient, no-cook breakfast that doesn’t need to be heated. However, if you find yourself craving something warm, microwave the oats for 30 seconds to a minute before adding the toppings.
Did you enjoy this article? Feedback helps us improve and update our recipes and articles. Would you consider leaving a comment below?