Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Potatoes
Kielbasa and potatoes cooks in the oven or the stovetop, making it the ultimate weeknight meal. Bonus, it's ready to eat in 30 minutes!
- 5-8 small petite potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into ¼- inch rounds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried or fresh
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, coarse ground
Preheat the oven to 400° F (204 ° C) and prepare a rimmed baking sheet. Spread the kielbasa and potatoes onto the baking sheet; season with salt, parsley, and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes, then mix everything on the pan together, spreading around the oil from the kielbasa.
Bake for another 10-15 minutes; allow the dish to cool some before serving.
- Web Story: Check out our web story for kielbasa and potatoes!
Serving: 1 servingCalories: 374kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 14gFat: 21gSodium: 1034mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3g