Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs – Do you want to make easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs? Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs are the way to go for perfectly cooked eggs every single time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Eggs: Depending on the size Instant Pot and trivet, cook half a dozen to a dozen eggs at a time.
- Water: Be sure there to include one cup of water in the Instant Pot to allow the eggs to cook under pressure.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT HARD BOILED EGGS
2. Secure the lid and set it to manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
3. Allow the Instant Pot to release naturally for 5 minutes.
4. Next, add the cooked eggs to an ice bath for another 5 minutes.
SEARCHING FOR MORE LIKE THIS?
If you love this recipe, try one of these egg-centered favorites!
Whether it’s tempered eggs in a soup like Chikhirtma or Hard-Boiled Eggs added to a cobb salad, eggs are a perfect addition to any meal. Here are some suggestions for how to eat those silky, creamy soft-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast Hash, Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Shoyu Ramen, Vegetarian Kimchi Jjigae, Korean Low Carb Ramen
- Avocado Toast
- Club Salad
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you make Instant Pot hard boiled eggs using the 5-5-5 method?
This technique requires three steps- 5 minutes high pressure, 5 minutes natural release, and 5 minutes ice cold water.
How do you peel hard-boiled eggs fast?
Peeling hard-boiled eggs begins with well-cooked eggs! Following the instructions in this how-to guide is your first step toward easy-to-peel-eggs. Begin with the wide end of the egg (the side with the air pocket). Chip the shell and then use your thumb to get under the shell. Slide until you have removed the outer shell; if you’re struggling to remove it, try peeling them in a bowl of cool water.
How long will hard-boiled eggs keep in the fridge?
Hard-boiled eggs are good for up to 7 days in the fridge as long as the eggshells remain intact.
MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- Instant Pot Austrian Goulash – Rindsgulasch
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Chicken Biryani
- Instant Pot Pozole Rojo
How to Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6-12 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Add as many eggs as you would like, but be careful not to stack them too close to one another; this can cause eggs to crack due to movement inside the pressure cooker.
- The nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for professional advice.